Auction Against Hunger - The Menu
We’ve got our BEST EVER line-up on Thursday, as chefs from some of the finest restaurants in London (and Nottingham) take over #DalstonYard for Auction Against Hunger; alongside a few of our favourite street food traders and drinks brands. As well as eating and drinking as much booze and food as your stomach can carry, you can win dinner for two in a restaurant tombola, bid for some AMAZING prizes in the Silent Auction and get your groove on.
Here are the evening’s menus. If you’re one of the lucky ticket holders, you are in for a treat. Take a gander and remember EVERYTHING is included in your ticket.
- Francesco Mazzei (L’Anima) – Vitello Tonnato (Veal with Tuna Sauce)
- Anna Hansen (The Modern Pantry) – Krupuk-crusted Soft-Shell Crab in a Singapore Style sauce with pickled cucumber
- Ben Tish (Salt Yard) – Iberico Pork and Foie Gras Burger
- Sat Bains (Restaurant Sat Bains) – Chicken Liver Muesli
- Nuno Mendes (Chiltern Firehouse) – Crab Doughnuts
- Pascal Aussignac (Club Gascon) – Marmite Royal (silky duck flan topped with marmite sauce)
- Jose Pizarro (Jose and Pizzaro) – Jamón Ibérico Cinco Jotas
- Neil Rankin (The Smokehouse) - Korean pulled pork with fresh apple kimchi
- Naved Nasir (Dishoom) – Vada Pau (Bombay’s version of a chip butty)
- Breddos Tacos – 10hr Chipotle Dexter Short Rib Taco with bone marrow pico, pickled habanero and smoked morello cherry
- Pizza Pilgrims – Margherita bar (Neapolitan-style Margherita pizza with a choice of chilli, smoked garlic, anchovy, nduja, basil or rosemary oil on top)
- Yum Bun – Steamed Pork Belly Buns with cucumbers, spring onion and hoisin sauce
- Paul A. Young – Peanut Truffle and Chocolate Pork Scratchings (dark chocolate Brew Dog 5am Saint beer ganache, roasted salted peanut truffle, milk chocolate coated pork scratchings and chocolate maple syrup)
- Meringue Girls – Rum, Lime & Coconut Meringues
- 1235 Donuts – Salted Caramel and Lemon Curd Donuts
The good news is, there are still some tickets left for this online (but not many). Grab one of the remaining few, support a great charity and enjoy an evening of first class street food, drinks and entertainment for just £55.