#NationalBurgerDay Party Menu
Mr Hyde's #NationalBurgerDay is just days away and we’ve got a couple of surprises up our sleeves for those lucky enough to have secured tickets to our party. If you don’t have a ticket, we advise that you look away now.
We’ve added Two Nights Only and Roti Chai to the existing bill of eight great traders, taking our burger total up to 10 and making it even harder for you to choose where to spend your readies and fill your bellies (please note: you will need more than one belly for this event). We say go #halfsies with a mate and try as many as you can. Which means try all 10. And eat all the desserts. And please make sure you contribute your share of the joint effort to empty the Meantime Beer Tank of 2,500 pints of brewery fresh beer. Thanks.
#NationalBurgerDay also marks the debut of Andy Bates’ (AKA Eat My Pies) PieBurger (or should it be BurgerPie?). We’ve tasted one* and it was AWESOME. Plus there’s burger-themed ice cream from Sorbitium, burger macarons from The Crumbery, sweet and smoky pork ribs from SmokeStak and loads more.
Here’s the full burger line-up, including total patty weight in brackets:
- Bleecker St Burger (340g) - Bleecker will be serving up a selection of burgers including the rarely seen Triple Cheeseburger - that’s three quarter pound patties - for £10. Zan almost buckled under the burger public pressure to throw a little bacon into the mix but in her words, “there’s something special about staying the same”.
- Byron (85g) - Fred Smith and the Byron team are back with a banger of a burger. For the first time you’ll be able to try their brand new special, Le Smokey, inspired by their recent trip to Paris. With smoked cheddar, streaky bacon, crispy fried onions, iceberg, pickles and a special smoked chilli BBQ sauce, It’ll set you back £5.
- Dirty Burger (125g) - Also sticking to their guns are Dirty Burger. If you’ve not yet tried their Cheeseburger, now’s your chance. British beef patty, lettuce, tomato, gherkin, mature cheddar cheese and home made mustard mayonnaise. £6 well spent.
- Disco Bistro (150g) - The Roller Disco Burger is a Burgerac-certified five star burger. Rare breed beef patty, cheese, Carl’s special bun sauce and pineapple & bacon jam. £7 and worth every penny.
- Honest Burgers (160g) - The signature Honest Burger is one of our favourites and now a Street Feast regular. However, Tom wanted to push the boat out for #NationalBurgerDay so he’s created the Honest Plus+ - A Ginger Pig beef & bone marrow patty topped with Red Leicester, crispy pigs cheek, shallot & parsley salad, red onion relish & homemade pickles. BRILLIANT. (£8).
- MEATliquor (170g) - It’s the Dead Hippie burger. A modern classic and loved by all. Two beef patties with cheese, lettuce, minced white onion, pickles and Hippie Sauce. If you haven’t tried one of these you’re a f*cking disgrace. £7.
- Mother Flipper (180g) - Never ones to hold back, Manuel and the team have gone for an absolute BEAST of a burger. Witness The Dirty Barbie - Double patty, American cheese, candy bacon, candy fried onions, tomato relish and barbecue sauce. KABLAM! £8.
- Roti Chai Street Kitchen (80g) - First, we love everything about Roti Chai. We first tried their Toddy Shop Burger at Daniel Young’s Burger Monday and we’ve been counting down the days until we can eat one again. Version no. 5 is smaller than previous versions but just as tasty. Aged Ayrshire Angus chuck steak infused with flavours of ‘Keralan Beef Fry’ - a South Indian Toddy Shop drinking den classic. £4.
- Slider Bar (75g) - The Breddos boys have got a cracking line-up of sliders for the launch next week of their new residency at The Player in Soho (taking over the Lucky Chip spot). Top of the tree is their Short Rib Slider - An aged beef patty topped with orange habanero, mushy short rib, American cheese, hot sauce, lettuce and salsa. Yours for £4. Each one comes with a ‘Free Slider’ card for their Soho site in September. Deal.
- Two Nights Only (115g) - It’s a one night stand for Two Nights Only and they’re bringing their A-game. The Rib Fat ‘n’ Marrow burger will knock your socks off. The meat’s the star of the show here so don’t worry too much about the toppings. Just look forward to a patty to end all patties: 50% fillet tail, 25% 40 day dry aged rib fat and 25% marrow. £5 a pop.
We are so good to you. If this isn’t The Greateast Burger Event of All Time (until we do this again next year) what is?
That’s it. See you on Tuesday if you’re coming and on Twitter
if you’re not.
PS - You wanted to have a little peak at Andy’s BurgerPie
didn’t you? You’re only human.
Aug 23rd, 2013
" Burgerac-certified five star burger. "
When doesn't he give 5stars?
Jul 2nd, 2014
, , http://www.freecialisb5pills.com/
, , http://fagerstafolketshus.net/index.php/Table/Your-Mind/
, , http://quillograma.net/basics.htm
, , http://www.buyingcialisonlineb6med.com/
Jul 4th, 2014
, , http://www.canadiancialisb6tabs.com/
, , http://www.howdoescialismed6b.com/
, , http://www.buyingcialisonlineb6med.com/
, , http://www.lowestpriceviagraa6buy.com/
Jul 17th, 2014
, , http://canadianviagragen7a.com/
, , onlinepharmacyviagragen7a.com , , http://purchase7genericviagra.com/
, , http://purchase7genericialis.com/
Jul 24th, 2014
Next think about favor style items which could be found in these shapes or designs. Most of the larger crafts store chains carry metal-framed wedding arches for $20-$40 a piece. Ask for menu's & prices from several & try to pay each on a visit if possible to dicuss your ideas, requirements & budget.No Announcement Sent - If you haven't yet informed everyone of the wedding then you only need to tell those people that you have told yourself. You dont want sloppily-dressed servers waiting on your guests at your wedding, even if the food is the best in the world. when the babies and toddlers are fed and dry they will not cry unnecessarily. http://www.dressmini.com/evening-dresses http://www.dressmini.com