If you came to Ribstock last year, this is what you ate:
1. Andy Annat: Cherry smoked St Louis style spare ribs.
3. Red Dog Saloon: Hickory & mesquite smoked St Louis style spare ribs.
4. Cattle Grid: Slow cooked, fast finished with Cattle Grid sauce.
6. Lucky Chip (Ben Denner): Barbecue pork ribs (above).
7. Opera Tavern (Lukas Lakomiec/Ben Tish): Iberico pork ribs with PX, beets, almonds and new season garlic sauce.
8. Ben Spalding: Baby back Tamworth pork ribs glazed in a smoked Portuguese linguica sausage and chipotle sauce.
9. Cabana (David Rood): Sticky baby back ribs with spicy malagueta sauce.
10. The Rib Man (Mark Gevaux): The Rib Roll.
(with thanks to @yeebot)
“I can’t tell you how happy I was to have tasted all 10 ribs – some certainly weren’t shy on portion sizes and by rib number 8 it was getting quite challenging… all competitors did an amazing job of producing porcine delights with such a wonderful variety of delicious flavours and textures.”
Read more about Ribstock 2012 on the Fifteen Pickles blog.
Making shit happen and bringing the vibes.
So far no deaths or arrests.