Ribstock 2013 - What You'll Be Eating
We've got a great line-up for #Ribstock 2013 and our rib chefs and restaurants will be working harder than ever to win your vote and make Ribstock the biggest and best Tweat Up there has ever been.
Here's what you'll be eating:
- BBQWhiskyBeer – Mesquite-smoked black Angus beef rib with Texas rub & BBQWhiskyBeer sauce. Low & slow.
- Blue Boar Smokehouse - Chunky and juicy baby backs with a fiery Blue Boar dry rub. Slowly smoked then slathered in a zingy barbecue marinade.
- Carl Clarke/Rotary - Smoked Oxford Sandy belly ribs, seaweed & sesame crunch, ‘next level slaw’, chilli peanut praline.
- Cattle Grid - Thick cut baby backs slow-cooked and fast-finished with Cattle Grid sauce.
- Nanban/Tim Anderson - Spare ribs rubbed with brown sugar, sansho, & shichimi mopped with soy sauce, rice vinegar, pickled ginger, awamori, & katsu sauce.
- Neil Rankin - Texas/Korean mash-up BBQ. Chicken fried pork spare ribs with Korean buffalo sauce and ginger & lime mayo.
- Prairie Fire BBQ - Apple & hickory wood smoked pork belly rib, fire kissed in a Kansas City sweet 'n' smoky sauce.
- Red Dog Saloon - St. Louis pork ribs with a special dry rub, smoked low & slow over hickory wood and glazed with house made Kansas City BBQ sauce.
- Roti Chai Street Kitchen - 'Plantation Pigs' British belly ribs, tandoor-smoked and slow-cooked, with pineapple & red Naga 'ghost pepper' chilli marinade.
- The Rib Man - Freshly made tortillas filled with slow-cooked baby back rib meat, apple, balsa mela & Holy Fuck.
Photo credit: Grobelaar