Street Feast Street Food Street Vin
Five things to improve your street eating experience at Street Feast #DalstonYard (not sponsored by Street Vin):
- Make sure you enjoy a nice glass of Street Vin with your street food. Here's the menu.
- Street eat with a friend so you get to try more. #Sharesies
- Try to find a seat while you’re eating but don’t hog it all night - let someone else have a go. Please give up your seat to someone who is pregnant or less able to stand or is struggling with dripping burger juice, an icy cold beer*, a thirst and an appetite. Thanks you’re lovely.
- Choose from the extensive range of wonderful wines on offer at @StreetVinWine; they complement the delicious variety of street food so well. (Honesty they’re not paying us anything. We really mean all this.)
- It may rain so always best to bring a brolly or, alternatively, take shelter from the rain in the undercover and cosy wine lovers haven of Street Vin** which is also fully air conditioned (ie outside) for when the sun is blazing and there’s free popcorn.
*(or glass of wine)
**StreetVin is the wonderful new wine bar/room/thing which pops up every Friday and Saturday at Street Feast in #DalstonYard. It was set up by Ruth @legslonglength, founder of #FlightClub and @WineCarBoot and also, coincidentally and independently, the author of this blog post.